Hoh Rain Forest and Rialto Beach Guided Tour in Olympic National Park
The Hoh Rain Forest is one of the largest temperate rain forests in the USA and showcases towering old-growth evergreens and lush green moss as far as the eye can see. The rain forest is located nearby Olympic National Park's pristine wilderness coast, a 73 mile stretch of rugged coastal beauty. Rialto Beach is one of the gems of the Olympic Coast with incredible sea stacks, forest outlined coast, and miles of coastline to explore. This full day guided tour combines the Hoh Rain Forest and Rialto Beach, led by our Olympic Hiking Co. naturalist hiking guide. At each destination, guests can participate on a 2 mile guided hiking tour to fully immerse themselves in these spectacular venues.
per adult from
What's included :
- State and Local Retail Sales Tax
- Certified and trained naturalist hiking guide
- Narration throughout the tour
- Roundtrip transportation in spacious, modern 15 passenger van
- Optional 1-2 mile guided hiking tour
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hoh Rain Forest
- Entry/Admission - Rialto Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoh Rain Forest, 18118 Upper Hoh Road, Olympic National Park, WA
Upon arrival at the Hoh Rain Forest, our naturalist hiking guide will lead a 2 mile guided hike along the scenic nature loops up to 2 miles. During the hike, guests will be face-to-face with 300 foot tall old growth Sitka Spruce trees, sword ferns covering the forest floor, and a wide variety of vivid-green vegetation. After the rain forest hike, there will be time allocated for a picnic lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rialto Beach, Olympic National Park, WA
During the afternoon, our tour group will enjoy a scenic stop at Rialto Beach along the Olympic Wilderness Coast. At Rialto Beach, guests will walk alongside towering sea stacks, massive driftwood logs, and watch the crashing waves of the Pacific Ocean. Guests can either join a guided hike led by our naturalist hiking guide or can explore the coast at their own pace as time and tides permit.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Olympic National Park Visitor Center, 3002 Mt Angeles Rd, Port Angeles, WA 98362, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Olympic Hiking Co. operates the tour rain or shine. Cancellations due to weather not permitted.
- Weather forecast can be unpredictable, please extra warm layers and/or water resistant outwear.
- Our van and the hiking trails are not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Meet-up location: Olympic National Park Visitor Center 3002 Mt Angeles Rd, Port Angeles, WA 98362
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.