Hobart Brewery Walking Tour
The Brew Hop gives you the chance to explore some of the fantastic breweries that operate around Hobart. You'll get an inside look at how a brewery operates and taste 12 different beers throughout the afternoon and be taught how to taste beer like a pro.
You're guide on the day will be a bit of a Beer Geek with an extensive background in Hospitality and a Certified Cicerone®. You'll also get the inside track on some recommendations for things to do around Hobart, but more importantly, where to eat and drink!
per adult from
180 to 210 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - You're lunch will be provided at one of our stops along the way.
- Alcoholic Beverages - A welcome beer and beer tastings will be supplied at each brewery along the tour.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hobart, Hobart, Greater Hobart, Tasmania
You'll get a good look at the Hobart CBD and waterfront, as your guide escorts you to the breweries, whilst regaling you with some of Hobart's history and some tips on the best things to do, see, eat and drink.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :222 Elizabeth St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :16 Evans St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.