Hoa Lu - Trang An - Unique 1 Day Tour
Tam Coc Travel would like to recommend to you a new tourism product. That’s Hoa Lu – Trang An 1 day tour. This tour will bring to you a lot of experience of visiting 2 famous places. They are Hoa Lu ( an ancient capital) and Trang An where you can enjoy sampan go along Trang An stream to visit the cave complex and the scenec of Kingkong film.
✅Visit Hoa Lu - An ancient capital
✅Have a buffet lunch with delicious local and asia foods
✅Enjoy unique boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex and the scene of King Kong film
✅Biking around Trang An area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus.
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Hanoi Old Quarter.
- All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary.
- A buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
- English speaking guide during the trip.
- Round trip transfer by comfortable Bus Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Hanoi.
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
What's excluded :
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Old Quarter of Hanoi.
- All not indicated in our itinerary.
- Beverages, travel insurance & tax.
- Tips for local boat rower, tour guide and personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ninh Binh, Ninh Binh, Ninh Binh Province
7h30 - 8h00: Our tourist bus will pick you up at your hotel lobby in Hanoi Old Quarter for departure to Ninh Binh. You will have a short break on the half way for 30 minutes for relaxing.
10h00 - 10h30: Arrive Hoa Lu ancient capital, you will visit Dinh King temple and Le King temple in the 10th centery, finding out the heroic histories of this two king in Chinese Wars.
12h00 - 12h10: Get on your tourist bus to to the restaurant in Ninh Binh , Having a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
13h00 - 13h10: Keep going to visit Trang An tourist attraction, take boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex and the scene of King Kong film. They have a lot of beautiful Stalactites and stalactites with different calorful.
15h20 - 15h30: Biking around Trang An area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break.
16h30 - 16h40:Get on our tourist bus to return Hanoi.
19h00 - 19h30: Arrive Ha Noi, drop off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
07:30 – 08:00 – Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start a 120km comfortable Limousine bus journey through the verdant landscape. Stopover for a rest on the way.
10:30 – Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel with King Dinh Temple dating back to the 17th Century.
11:15 – Arrive at Mua Cave and start an amazing trek up to the top of Ngoa Long mountain for watching the spectacular rice valley with a precious view of nature.
12:30 – Enjoy the buffet lunch at our restaurant, a great place to savor the flavors of Vietnamese food.
14:00 – Visit Trang An Grottoes, get on a rowing boat traveling along the river with scenic mountain and green fields landscape.
17:00 – 19:30 – Return to our Limousine bus and then come back to Hanoi. Drop you off at your hotel/stay.
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Trang An Grottoes, H Hai Ba Trung district, Ninh Binh 100000 Vietnam
Situated near the southern margin of the Red River Delta, the Trang An Landscape Complex is a spectacular landscape of limestone karst peaks permeated with valleys, many of them partly submerged and surrounded by steep, almost vertical cliffs. Exploration of caves at different altitudes has revealed archaeological traces of human activity over a continuous period of more than 30,000 years. They illustrate the occupation of these mountains by seasonal hunter-gatherers and how they adapted to major climatic and environmental changes, especially the repeated inundation of the landscape by the sea after the last ice age. The story of human occupation continues through the Neolithic and Bronze Ages to the historical era. Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Viet Nam, was strategically established here in the 10th and 11th centuries AD. The property also contains temples, pagodas, paddy-fields and small villages.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hanoi, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.