Hoa Lu Trang An Mua Cave Small Group & Deluxe - Biking, Buffet Lunch, Hiking
✔ Explore the beauty and history of Mua Cave and Trang An Grottoes, Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
✔ Join interesting activities: Biking tour around Tam Coc Area Hiking, Visit Hoa Lu - An ancient capital, Enjoy unique Boat Trip to visit Tam Coc - Three different caves. Visit Mua Cave, Hiking to Peak of Dragon Mountain
✔ Feast on Ninh Binh cuisine with Buffer Lunch. Delicious Local and asia foods cooked by locals
✔ Trekking to peak of Mua Cave where best place to overview and sightseeing.
✔ Small Group (Max : 15 Pax) - Limousine Bus
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick-up and and drop off at your hotel by A/C luxury van.
- Boat Trip at Trang An
- English speaking guide
- Delicious Buffet Lunch with Special Local Foods
- Free 02 Bottles of Mineral Water
- Free 01 traditional hat/ 1 pax
- Biking to Countryside Area
- Vietnamese tea break
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Grottoes
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
What's excluded :
- Tip for Tour Guide
- Personal expenses: Shopping, buying souvenir.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
✔ 10.25-10.45: The tour guide will take you to Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, founded in 968, it remained capital until the early 11th century when Emperor Ly Thai To moved it to today’s Hanoi .
✔ Arriving in this beautiful mountainous landscape, you’ll walk 300m to the temples of the Dinh and Le Dynasty
✔ 12.10: Enjoy special food at local restaurant with Buffet Lunch
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Trang An Grottoes, H Hai Ba Trung district, Ninh Binh 100000 Vietnam
✔ 13.20: This is a Highlight of the trip, take a boat tour from Trang An wharf is an satisfying experience you must do in Ninh Binh.
✔ Being on your rowing bamboo boat to explore many grottos with beautiful stalactites, see around wonderful landscapes of Trang An Tour.
✔ 16.40: Cycling: With 1 hour of cycling you will be amazed by the beauty of countryside in the North of Vietnam. Our tour guide will introduce to you the local life
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
✔ 17.05: Take a short rest then go to Mua Cave. We transfer you to Mua Cave by our tourist bus, or another way is taking a bike, you will have a chance of cycling through villages in Ninh Binh, looking around about local life
✔ Arrive at Mua cave, start climbing almost 500 stone steps to reach at the top of Mua cave. Feel the fresh air and admire a panoramic view of beautiful Tam Coc area
✔ 18.00: Enjoy Vietnamese Tea.
✔ Trip ends, return to Hanoi city
✔ 19.40-19.55: Drop you off in at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :37 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
✔ 07:45am -08:15am : A modern minibus will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter Center heading to Ninh Binh, the world heritage site.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- WHAT SHOULD TO BRING ON OUR TRIP
- A Cemara & Sunscreen & Sunglasses
- An Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Please not wearing shorts into temple
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.