Hoa Lu - Tam Coc with boat trip and biking full day tour
Ninh Binh is often referred to as “Ha Long Bay on land” because they both have impressive karsts and caves with boat rides for tourists.
Hoa Lu, the first Vietnam Capital under the Dinh and Le Dynasties from 10th century between 968 and 1009 AD.
visit to Hoa Lu – the ancient Capital of Vietnam and Tam Coc with Halong type views of majestic limestone cliffs and mysterious yet inviting caves.
- Visit Hoa Lu Old Citadel with Dinh Temple and Le Temple
- Sampan boat trip in Tam Coc and visit three caves.
- Enjoy lunch at local restaurant with vietnam food.
- Cycling through the fields and countryside peaceful scenery
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer round trip
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Boat trip in Tam Coc
- Bicycle ride
- English speaking guide
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Hoan Kiem District Library
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Landscape Complex
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
What's excluded :
- Drinks and others not mentioned.
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoan Kiem District Library, 42 Nha Chung Hang Trong, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
7:30 - 8:00 Tour guide and car will pick you up from your hotel/ place in Hanoi old quarter for depart to Ninh Binh
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Ninh Binh Vietnam
10:30 You will reach Hoa Lu Ancient Capital and visit 2 temples have been built on the ground of the old royal palace, one is dedicated to King Dinh Tien Hoang, the other is to King Le Dai Hanh. The visit offers a chance to know more about part of feudal dynasties and historical periods in Vietnamese history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Trang An Landscape Complex, Ninh Xuan 430000 Vietnam
Today you will enjoy buffet lunch at local restaurant in Trang An area. The food is served with Asian style, local dishes, organic vegetable. Enjoy your lunch and take a rest before continue the journey to Tam Coc
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
After finishing your lunch, you will be taking the rowing boat at Tam Coc. The boat is rowed by both hand and legs. The boat will take you to 3 specular caves with hundreds of limestones on the way. If you travel during harvest season, you will see many terrace rice fields in golden colors.
The boat rowing will be in around 2 hours. Not only you could see the peaceful scenery of mountain, rice paddy fields, temples, you also have chances to learn about local people cultures on their daily life.
Optional activities: Enjoy a bicycle ride through the countryside after the boat trip
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
16:00 Leaving Tam Coc and drive back to Hanoi
Arrive Hanoi at around 18:30 and drop off at your hotel. Finish unforgettable full day trip!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
7:30 - 8:00 AM The tour guide and car will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.