Hoa Lu - Tam Coc Fullday Tour
Hoa Lu is the legendary ancient capital of Viet Nam. The old capital was built more than 10 centuries ago under the reign of Dinh Dynasty and Le Dynasty. It was its capital for just 41 years (968-1009). The capital then was moved to Thang Long under the Ly Dynasty (1010). With the size of 3000ha, Hoa Lu is protected by a natural wall with surrounding Trang An limestone mountains and Hoang Long river. The combination of mountains and rivers make Hoa Lu surroundings very picturesque. Hoa Lu is famous for the number of palaces, pagodas, tombs, and pavilions that were built by different dynasties. Bao Thien Tue Palace that was plated with gold and silver is very popular with its architecture. There were also two famous temples that were built in the 11th century to dedicate King Dinh Tien Hoang and his successor Le Dai Hanh.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Transportation, Gruide, Bottle of water, Entrance Fee, Boat Fee
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
What's excluded :
- Others private expenses, tips for tour guide and driver,
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Ninh Binh Vietnam
In 968, Dinh Bo Linh declared himself as the King. Since then Hoa Lu existed as the capital for the next 41 years (968 – 1009), of which 12 years was under the Dinh dynasty – King Dinh Tien Hoang, the country named Dai Co Viet, and 29 years later was under the Le dynasty – King Le Dai Hanh. In 1010, King Ly Thai To moved the capital from Hoa Lu to Thang Long – present day Hanoi. Hoa Lu became the old citadel. In Hoa Lu there are now 2 temples have been built on the ground of the old royal palace, one is dedicated to King Dinh Tien Hoang, the other is to King Le Dai Hanh. The visit offers a chance to know more about part of feudal dynasties and historical periods in Vietnamese history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Known as “Halong Bay on land”, Tam Coc are three limestone caves stretching along Ngo Dong river. The boat trip is a nice journey along the river with peaceful scenery of limestone mountains, rice paddy and the site of some temples along the way from Hang Ca (first cave) to Hang Hai (second cave) and Hang Ba (third cave).
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all guests in all the old quater hotels
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.