HOA LU TAM COC Full Day Trip
Located in Ninh Binh province 100 km southeast of Hanoi, Hoa Lu and Tam Coc are two of the most picturesque spots in all of the north. For 41 years, from 968 to 1009 CE, Hoa Lu was the ancient capital of Vietnam. Nearby Tam Coc is often referred to as “Ha Long among the rice paddies.” Visitors are conveyed by rowboat along the peaceful Tam Coc stream past green fields and the feet of mountains into the mouths of caves, where they encounter new surprises, like stalactites and stalagmites that shimmer like gemstones just inches from the water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of bicycle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - All kinds of drinks are not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
We will visit Dinh king temple and Le king temple in the 10th century, finding out the heroic histories of these two Kings in Chinese Wars.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
After lunch you will get on bamboo boat - rowed by the local people - in Hoang Long river to visit Tam Coc (three caves) on the way. You pass through three enormous caves that provide a brief respite from the intense summer sun. It takes approximately two hours to go up and down the river and along the way, you witness local fisherfolk, village life along the river and, of course, the striking limestone karst formations that Tam Coc is famous for.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free pick up in the old quarter, please inform us of your hotel address and be ready on time at the lobby.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.