Hoa Lu - Tam Coc Day Trip from Ha Noi by Biking, Boating & Buffet Lunch
Just 110 km and 2.5 hours driving from Hanoi center, you have a chance to enjoy landscape in one of the most famous tourist province in the north of Vietnam. Most of backpacker chooses Ninh binh as a stop-over for the trip through Vietnam.
✔Hoa Lu and Tam Coc Biking and Boat Day Trip from Hanoi
✔Tour Hoa Lu and Tam Coc
✔Biking trip to Bich Dong Pagoda
✔Enjoy the epic landscapes of northern Vietnam with a professional guide
✔Perfect for all fitness levels
✔Round-trip hotel transportation is included (in the Old Quarter area only)
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel by A/C Tourist Bus
- Visit Hoa Lu ( Vietnamese Ancient Capital ) and see King's Temples
- Biking tour around country side area
- English Speaking Guide during the trip
- Enjoy unique boat trip to visit Tam Coc - Three different caves
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary
- Have a buffet lunch with delicious local food
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
What's excluded :
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour program
- Beverages -Travel insurance
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hàng Ngang, Hàng Đào, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
08:00 – 08:30 – Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start 120km modern bus-journey through verdant landscape. Stop over for a rest on the way.
10:30 – Arrive Hoa Lu, once ancient capital of Vietnam dating back to the 11th century. Having been eroded over the millennia, the dilapidated ruins have nearly been absorbed by the spectacular scenery creating a mystical atmosphere that will besure to titillate your imagination, visit King Dinh and Le Temple.
12:00 – Enjoy a lavish buffet lunch in a local restaurant, a great place to savor the intense flavours of Vietnamese food then go to Tam Coc for a stunning boat trip.
13:00 – Board the sampan boats, owned by locals, gently sailing along Ngo Dong river, capturing the wonderful scenery of Karst hills, rice fields, and peaceful villages, and passing “Hang Ca”, “Hang Hai” and “Hang Ba”.
15:00 – Leisurely cycling on country road around village 16:00 – Get on shuttle bus to return to Hanoi
18:30 – Drop off at your hotel/ accommodation’s door steps in Hanoi Old Quarter. Trip ends.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Ninh Binh Vietnam
Hoa Lu Ancient Capital is located in Ninh Binh provice, the land has both marvelous mountains and seas with the development of many attractive tourist areas.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Tam Coc literally means three grottos located in Ninh Hai Commune, Hoa Lu District, Ninh Binh Province.
Tam Coc is also known as the ‘Ha Long Bay on land’ is a great destination for your holiday in north of Viet Nam. In Tam Coc Ninh Binh you’ve got the perfect recipe for calm and impressed on this beautiful countryside
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all traveler in Old Quarter, if your hotel outside of Old Quarter please kindly come to our office at 39 Ngo Huyen, Hoan Kiem, ha Noi for pick up.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.