Hoa Lu Tam Coc 1 day with Biking & Foot Massage
Hoa Lu – Tam Coc destination is one of a famous place of Ninh Binh . Its take about 110 km far from Hanoi, this is a cultural and historical destination combined with natural beauty scenic landscapes. Visiting Hoa Lu you will have the opportunity to explore the mausoleum, temples worshiping the King of Vietnam once, release souls into the natural scenery in Tam Coc caves a beautiful picture combined with Natural beauty and rural countryside make you have a memorable experience when participating in the program Hoa Lu Tam Coc full day
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1 Foot Massage per guests / Biking / Round-trip shared transfer / English Speaking Guide
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
What's excluded :
- Personal Expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Trường Yên, Hoa Lư, Ninh Bình, Vietnam
08:00 – 08:30 – Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start 120km modern bus-journey through verdant landscape. Stop over for a rest on the way.
10:30 – Arrive Hoa Lu, once ancient capital of Vietnam dating back to the 11th century. Having been eroded over the millennia, the dilapidated ruins have nearly been absorbed by the spectacular scenery creating a mystical atmosphere that will besure to titillate your imagination, visit King Dinh and Le Temple.
12:00 – Enjoy a lavish buffet lunch in a local restaurant, a great place to savor the intense flavours of Vietnamese food then go to Tam Coc for a stunning boat trip.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
13:00 – Board the sampan boats, owned by locals, gently sailing along Ngo Dong river, capturing the wonderful scenery of Karst hills, rice fields, and peaceful villages, and passing “Hang Ca”, “Hang Hai” and “Hang Ba”.
15:00 – Leisurely cycling on country road around village 16:00 – Get on shuttle bus to return to Hanoi
18:30 – Drop off at your hotel/ accommodation’s door steps in Hanoi Old Quarter. Trip ends.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Hanoian Central Hotel & Spa, 42b Hàng Cót, Hàng Mã, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We do offer free pick up if your hotel/stay locate inside Hanoi Old Quarter. If not, please come to our meeting point at 42A Hang Cot Street, Hoan Kiem ( Hanoian Central Hotel ) before 8a.m.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Free of charge for infant (below 5 year old) , other expense pay by parents
- Children from 1m to under 1,2m are charged 50%
- Children over 1,2m (1,2 metre) are charged as adults
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
- Children 50% have one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.