Hoa Lu Tam Coc 1 Day From Hanoi
Hoa Lu is some 110km or 2.5 hours bus from Hanoi. Located near the Ninh Binh city, Hoa Lu is the site of a 10th-century capital of an ancient Vietnamese Kingdom called Dai Co Viet. This small Kingdom covered an area of only 300 hectares, and reigned from the 10th century, during the Dinh and Le dynasties, to the 11th century, during the Ly Dynasty. The Kingdom was enclosed by a citadel. The citadel and the Yen Ngua limestone hills provided good defence for this kingdom against the invaders.
Not much of this ancient kingdom is left standing. There are two 17th century temples, modelled after their 11th-century originals that are on most itineraries to Hoa Lu. They are the Dinh Tien Hoang Temple (King Dinh temple) and Le Hoan Temple (King Le Temple).
• Visit Hoa Lu - An ancient capital
• Have a buffet lunch with delicious local and asia foods
• Enjoy unique boat trip to visit Tam Coc - Three different caves
• Biking tour around Tam Coc Area
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel by A/C tourist bus.
- Boat trip to visit Tam Coc.
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
- Free 02 bottles of mineral water 0,5 lit/ 1 pax/ 1 day.
- Free 01 traditional hat/ 1 pax.
- Included rental for bicycle ride.
- Vietnamese tea break.
What's excluded :
- Drink, vat.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Personal expenses, travel insurance.
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour program.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Ninh Binh Vietnam
7h30 - 8h00: Our tourist bus will pick you up at your hotel lobby in Ha Noi Old Quarter for starting our incredible Hoa Lu Tam Coc 1 Day Tour. It's take more or less 2,5 hours from Hanoi to Hoa Lu in Ninh Binh. You will have a short break about 20 minutes on the half way.
10h30 - 10h40: Arrive Hoa Lu ancient capital of Viet Nam. You will visit Dinh King temple and Le King temple in the 10th centery, finding out the heroic histories of this two king in Chinese Wars. After finish visiting Hoa Lu, you will get on your tourist bus go to the local restaurant in Hoa Lu.
11h50 - 12h00: Having a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
13h10 - 13h15: Get on the tourist bus continue going to visit Tam Coc wharf for taking the sampan go along the Ngo Dong river to visit Tam Coc (three different caves).
15h25 - 15h30: Get your bicycle, biking around Tam Coc area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break.
16h30 - 16h35: Get on our tourist bus to return Hanoi.
19h00 - 19h30: Arrive Ha Noi, drop off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
Daily Organized by Vietnam Travel Top.
Stop At: Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Ninh Binh, Vietnam
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Tam Coc, Ninh Binh, Vietnam
Departure Point :1 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up guests from hotel at Hanoi Old Quarter or the meeting point at: No 1 Trang Tien Str, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi City.Ports
- Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- FOC for under 4 years - old children, sharing with their parent.
- Charge 75% for children from 4 to Under 8 years - old, sharing with their parent.
- Children from 8 years - old to over, charge the same as adult.
- 2 adults only share with 1 child. The second child will be charged 75% adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.