Hoa Lu and Tam Coc Day Trip from Hanoi Old Quarter
Tam Coc are two most beautiful sceneries of Ninh Binh province, just 100km to the southwest of Hanoi. Tam Coc is considered as " Halong Bay on the land ". Because of its beauty and charm. Sitting on the boat en rooted Tam Coc, enclosed by the scenic beauty of huge rocks standing along the river and scattered green rice field, all combining to form a poetic painting of the countryside.
Hoa Lu and Tam Coc are two most beautiful sceneries of Ninh Binh province, just 100km to the southwest of Hanoi. Hoa Lu is the Ancient Royal Capital of Vietnam under the Dinh Dynasty and Pre-Le Dynasty,were lasted 41 years (968 -1009). In comparison with Hoa Lu, Tam Cocis considered as " Halong Bay on the land ". Because of its beauty and charm. Sitting on the boat enrooted Tam Coc, enclosed by the scenic beauty of huge rocks standing along the river and scattered green rice field, all combining to form a poetic painting of the countryside.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Vehicle (A/C): Transportation with 16 to 29 seats
- Driver: Experienced and enthusiastic.
- English speaking tour guide.
- 1 bottle of water per person
- Meals as: Lunch.
What's excluded :
- Beverages, tax and personal expenses.
- Others not mentioned above.
- In the morning:
7.30 - 8.00: We pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi, departure for Hoa Lu - Tam Coc, enjoying the beautiful sceneries of the rural areas on the way
11.30: After arriving in Tam Coc. Have lunch at local restaurant.
In the afternoon:
After lunch you will get on bamboo boat - rowed by the local people -in Hoang Long river to visit Tam Coc (three caves) on the way. You pass through three enormous caves that provide a brief respite from theintense summer sun. It takes approximately two hours to go up and down the river and along the way, you witness local fisherfolk, village life along the river and, of course, thestriking limestone karst formations that Tam Coc is famous for.If you like to go biking, it is a good idea. You will have chance to visit real villages and amazing landscapesby bicycle about one hour (from Restaurant).
15h00: the guide takes you to visit Hoa Lu - the Ancient Royal capital of Viet Nam. We will visit Dinh king temple and Le king temple in the 10th century, finding out the heroic histories of this two Kings in Chinese Wars. After that, we go to Tam Coc (10 km far from Hoa Lu). Have lunch at local restaurant.
16h00: We take the car come back Ha Noi.
Departure Point :Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :7.30am - 8.00am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian,..) should be sent before your departure date.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.