Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Trang An Grottos, Bich Dong Pagoda
07:30-08:00 Our tour guide pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
10:00 Arrive Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, one ancient capital of Vietnam dating back to the 11th century. Visitors can see temples built in honor of the emperors Dinh Tien Hoang and Le Dai Hanh.
11:00 Depart to the most popular attraction to visit in Ninh Binh are the Trang An Grottoes (the Wolrd Natural Heritage site). Enjoy 2 hour on rowing boat to trip to visit cave complex: Lam Cave, Vang Cave, Dai Cave, Thanh Truot in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers Halong Bay on land of Ninh Binh.
14:00 Cycling to Bich Dong pagoda, Bich Dong pagoda is complex of three pagoda.
15:45 Get back to shuttle bus and return to Hanoi
18:00 Drop off at your hotel. Service ends.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Pick up and drop off services by A/C bus, Cycling to visit Bich Dong pagoda,English speaking language tour guide,Lunch serves at local restaurant,Travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Beverages, tax Tip, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
- HOA LU ANCIENT CAPITAL
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
07:30-08:00 Our tour guide pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.