Ho Chi Minh Food Experience: Vietnamese Cooking Class and Market Tour
This Ho Chi Minh Food Experience with Vietnamese Cooking Class and Market Tour showcases the best of this classic cuisine. Travelers will visit Ben Than Market where they’ll wander the stalls with their local chef and learn about the fresh ingredients essential to creating the most popular Vietnamese dishes. Then, under the guidance of an expert chef, travelers will prepare a 4-course meal alongside new friends. With a cap at 20 people, the class and dining experience is sure to be fun, personalized and memorable!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Personal Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Saigon Opera House (Ho Chi Minh Municipal Theater), 07 Lam Son Square Street District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Your Ho Chi Minh food experience kicks off with pickup from your city hotel. Follow an expert guide through the famous Ben Thanh Market, where you’ll wander past eclectic stalls filled with clothing and souvenirs like a local. Learn about the fresh ingredients and aromatic herbs essential in this popular cuisine as you talk with local produce sellers. Your guide will share stories about this historic destination, which is the oldest surviving market of its kind in Vietnam’s most populated city. Leave the market and head to the Vietnam Cookery Center for a real-life lesson in Vietnamese cuisine. You’ll have access to traditional equipment, expert chefs and fresh ingredients that are essential to producing the nation’s most popular dishes. The small-group cooking class offers up plenty of time and space for interacting with new friends and the professional chef will show you how to prepare papaya salad, chicken curry and coconut-centric dishes. Once you’ve stepped away from the stove, sit alongside your fellow classmates and enjoy the final product. With a new 4-course meal prepared every day of the week, no two classes are ever alike. Once your belly is full head back to your hotel with a new understanding of Vietnamese culture, cooking and this flavorful cuisine.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.