Ho Chi Minh City Private Tour Half Day
• War Remnants Museum
• Jade Emperor Pagoda
• Marvel at colonial architecture at the Notre Dame Cathedral
• Historic Ho Chi Minh City's cultural sites
• Guided exploration of ancient Reunification Palace
• Visit to historic 18th-century General Post Office
• Enjoy the lively atmosphere at the local market and travel down back streets
• Discovery walk through bustling Ben Thành Market
• Visit a vintage collection of military equipment
• Learn about Vietnam fascinating history
• Admire the Colonial-era architecture
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Travel insurance: $5000 USD/ case
- All entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - People's Committee Building
What's excluded :
- Tips/ gratuities, personal expenses
- Under 5 years old or below 100cm tall: free of charge
- From 5 to 11 years old or from 100cm to below 140cm tall: 75% of adult
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: People's Committee Building, 86 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 70000 Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City’s fascinating history is immortalized in the form of classic French architecture and ornate Buddhist temples and pagodas, most of which are set within the city centre. Due to its status as a prominent tourist destination in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City offers unique tours and activities that cater to every interest, budget, and group size.
Spend the day discovering the history, traditions, and culture of the energetic city of Ho Chi Minh city. Follow your local guide as you wander through timeless winding alleys to magnificent pagodas, bustling marketplaces, gourmet restaurants, and architectural wonders.
Begin your day with a convenient hotel pickup that transports you to your first destination. We will step in time to the war period to witness the Reunification Palace, as well as outstanding examples of French colonial architecture at Notre Dame Cathedral and the Central Post Office.
Next, make your way to the War Remnants Museum, where you can appreciate the wide collection of images dedicated to deceased American and Vietnamese photographers and journalists from the French and American conflicts. One of most famous typical pagoda we will not miss in journey is the Jade Emperor Pagoda, where we will see what local people believe in and how they worship.
Afterwards, we will visit Ben Thanh Market. Here, experience the daily life of many city dwellers as you wander through the vendor-lined market walkways. See the colorful arrangements of handcrafted art and textiles, smell the aroma of fresh cooked snacks, and listen to the chanting voices of street vendors before being comfortably transported back to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Rex Hotel, 141 Nguyễn Huệ, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at your hotel which is located within district 1, 3, 4. Picking up at other districts might be extra charged.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.