Ho Chi Minh City: Private Street Food Night Walking Tour
The street food choices of Ho Chi Minh City can be astounding—and overwhelming. A personal guide makes the decisions and communications easier on this 4-hour walking tour at night. After a convenient hotel pickup by taxi, you’ll savor a menu of nine delicious dishes washed down with beer and homemade Vietnamese rice wine.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All food and drinks during the tour
- English-speaking street food guide
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Personal Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
At 05:30 pm, your local street food guide, who has a huge passion with Vietnamese street food will pick you up at your hotel by taxi then leave the tourist area behind and start your food adventure to non-tourist district, a street food paradise, while tasting ‘Banh Xeo” and “Banh Khot” – The Central, and South’s rice pancake with a lot of fresh Vietnamese vegetables. Walk along BBQ seafood road to visit Mrs. Lieng’s restaurant where a famous food youtuber Mark Wiens, and some of foodie newspapers tried and gave 5 stars for its delicious flavors. You will experience the best “Bo la lot” – beef wrapped in betel leaf. Your immersion in mouth-watering food continues as you head to the alleys of food in the heart of street food district and taste the best Saigon Pizza which is grilled over a wood charcoal. It wouldn’t be a truly local experience without enjoying sugar can juice mixed with a little orange. You’ll stop by a popular local stall that hides a gourmet sugar cane juice. Next up on your food adventure is the best Banh Mi - Saigon sandwich. You will experience the perfect fusion of 4 delicious flavors just after the first bite. Walk into the heart of district 3 and discover the old apartments, which has the name Nguyen Thien Thuat, which is home to dozens of famous Vietnamese street food that will tempt your stomach. On the corner of Seafood alley, you will sit like the locals, and get munching, crunching, sipping and slurping the best BBQ seafood (if you are allergic to seafood, it will be replaced by BBQ meat). Have the best drinks with local beer, homemade Vietnamese rice wine, which was made in Street Food Man Vinny's village. Cap off your Saigon street food tour at the night flower market by enjoying an amazing dessert which is coconut ice cream, avocado ice cream or grilled bananas with coconut milk. Your local guide will take a taxi to go with you get back to your accommodation.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.