Ho Chi Minh city morning tour by Scooter
All travelers coming to Ho Chi Minh City must visit these bustling tourist attractions but not all of them have a chance to discover the less-known destinations here. Do you want to explore them? Let’s join in an amazing tour discovering Saigon in the morning! It will be unforgettable experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fee as mentioned in the program
- Local English speaking guide
- Scooter and driver with helmet
- Bottled water
- Vietnamese coffee
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City
You will be picked up at 7.30.a.m at your hotel and join in an amazing tour discovering Saigon in the morning.
While sitting on the back of a bicycle, you will be taken through the small allies and bustling crowded streets, make a stop at some hidden but stunning landmarks of Saigon including the Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Central Post Office.
Then, you will go to a colorful local flower market, and another attractive market where you can see local people buy and vend bike parts for miles long.
After that, you will visit the traditional 3000 year-old medicine museum before discovering a war relic site even less-known by locals.
The tour will end at around 11.30.a.m
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.