Ho Chi Minh City Half-day Tour
Ho Chi Minh City is a high-octane city of commerce and culture that has driven the whole country forward with its limitless energy. It is a living organism that breathes life and vitality into all who settle here, and visitors cannot help but be hauled along for the ride. Visiting Ho Chi Minh City you have a chance to experience wandering timeless alleys to ancient pagodas, teeming markets, gourmet restaurants and skyscrapers.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide.
- Mineral water (1 bottle/ tour)
- Wet tissue.
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses.
- Tips, beverages, VAT.
- Get ready for a whole day discover the city. Ho Chi Minh City – former name Saigon is Vietnam’s largest city. During 300 years history, under the name of Saigon, it was the capital of French colony of Cochinchina and later of the independent republic of South Vietnam.
We visit the following places of interest:
- The Reunification Palace, used to be residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam. In 30 April 1975, when North Vietnam soldiers set foot inside this building with red flag on hand, the whole world knew that Vietnam war ended.
- War Remnants Museum with many photographs are from both Vietnam and US sources; US military vehicle like tanks, jet, booms are displayed outside.
- Notre Dame Cathedral and Saigon Central Post Office, 02 most famous and oldest of classical French colonial architecture constructions were built more than 100 years ago.
- Local market with a wide selection of goods ranging from shoes to beautiful silk Ao Dais.
Our tour finishes around 12:00 pm, then the car will transport you back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Your Hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Your Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children Policy
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.