Ho Chi Minh City: Discover Mekong Delta River Cruise Should Visit
Experience this jungle cruise ride on the Mekong River Cruise on this popular tour for travelers who want to enjoy the Mekong Delta but are short on time.
Transport by luxury vehicle with business class seating.
Notes: The Cruise is not available on Tet Lunar New Year: 16, 17, 18th Feb, 2018. From 19th Feb onward, the Cruise will be operated against.
per adult from
7 to 8 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Southern Breeze Travel, No.1 Bach Dang Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District Saigon Airport Plaza 6F, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Depart your Ho Chi Minh City hotel at approximately 8:00 am for a two-hour car ride to My Tho. From there, you will cruise to Thoi Son Island. Once on the island, taste fresh piping hot candy at a coconut candy workshop, enjoy fruit at a local orchard, and sample honey at the honey farm. Next, enjoy a Mekong Delta cruise by gondola. Lunch will consist of Mekong regional cuisine including Elephant Ear Fish, round fried rice cakes, and Vietnamese noodles (Hu tieu My Tho). At approximately 1:00 pm, begin your journey back to Ho Chi Minh City, visiting Thien Hau Pagoda along the way. You will arrive back at your hotel at approximately 4:00 pm.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Cruise is not available on Tet Lunar New Year: 16, 17, 18th Feb, 2018. From 19th Feb onward, the Cruise will be operated against.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.