Ho Chi Minh City: Discover Mekong Delta By Speedboat
Cruising along Saigon River into the Mekong Delta area by our Vip & luxury speedboat. On the way, you will enjoy the fresh air and understand the daily life of local citizens living along the river banks. We will visit the local market for a rest stop and you will discover local daily life, and try some typical fruits. Keep cruising to the Mekong Delta area and you will enjoy some typical Southern Vietnamese activities such as traditional music, cycling on village roads, rowing a boat, savoring honey tea,, riding on Vietnam Lambro Tuk Tuk, visit a coconut candy factory. A lunch with Vietnam traditional style will be amazing you, especially fried elephant ear fish at Riverside restaurant.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Insurance on boat & life jacket
- English-speaking guide
- Lavie water and wet towels
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in district 1
- The Pat’ a Chou cake & seasonal fruits at local market
- Vietnamese traditional set lunch at Diem Phuong restaurant
What's excluded :
- Other Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Tho, My Tho, Tien Giang Province, Mekong Delta
07:30 am Pick-up at the customers’ hotel and transfer to Tan Cang pier by Saigon River Tour’s comfortable minivan.
08:00 am Depart to Mekong Delta area (Ben Tre province) by luxury speedboat. When on board, enjoy a light breakfast of The Pat’ a Chou cake with Lavie water, enjoy the fresh air and understand the daily life of local citizens living along the river banks.
08:45 amVisit the local market in Long An province.
You will Walk inside the local market and discover the local daily life.The special part is you can try some of typical fruits..And we are sure you might find something you haven’t seen before! Great time for photo shots.
09:30 am Keep cruising to Ben Tre province (Real Mekong Delta Area).
11:00 am Arrive to Mekong Delta Area (Ben Tre province)
– Experience the peaceful atmosphere of water region by rowing a small boat through small canals with the conical hat.
– Taste special wines of Snake/ Scorpion (optional).
– Hearing the story about the local plantations and their “friendly” bees.
– Enjoy a cup of honey tea from local family recipe.
– Listen to the Southern traditional folk music was handed down for over 100 years (listed by UNESCO as intangible cultural heritage of the world – Don Ca Tai Tu).
– Get on the Vietnamese Lambro tuk-tuk (vehicle using for schools and works), and ride in the winding village road to see the local houses & gardens.
– Visit a small family business of coconut candies, hearing how they use every ounce coconuts for their life.
01:00 pm Cruise to Diem Phuong restaurant and enjoy your Vietnamese traditional lunch with delicious 7-courses: Elephant-Ear fish (one very special dish in Mekong Delta), rice-paper served with fish sauce and other dishes.
02:00 pm Finish lunch and head to Saigon.
04:00 pm Arrive back to Saigon to be dropped off at your place of stay.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Hotel picks up time for Mekong Delta tours will be varied from 7:30 am to 7:45 am. We will inform you of the exact time as receiving your hotel address. The pickup time depends on a traffic jam, weather, and other customers in the group tour. Therefore, the driver and tour guide take time to collect all customers. If they come late, we hope that you can sympathize with this inconvenience and patiently wait for them.• Free pick-up at Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham, Bui Vien street• There will be a transfer round trip surcharge at hotels in other streets of District 1 and will be directly informed you before.• The price is not applied on holidays.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.