H'MONG CULTURE HALF DAY PRIVATE TOUR FROM SAPA (Easy Walk)
Discover the region's breathtaking scenery and warm-hearted locals as you walk through the rice terraces of Ta Van, Muong Hoa valley and Lao Chai on this half day walk. Spend time with a traditional Black H'mong family and get a glimpse of a way of life that has changed little over the years.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sapa Market, Dien Bien Phu Road, Sapa Vietnam
Meet your guide and transfer to the small Giay village of Ta Van, in the breathtaking Muong Hoa Valley. Enjoy a scenic walk through the tranquil rice terraces towards the Black H’mong village of Lao Chai. Marvel at the cascading paddy fields that cling to the mountainside and take in one of Vietnam’s most breathtaking views before arriving at the home of Ms Moo, a local Black H’mong lady. Soak in the view whilst learning more about the traditional life and culture of the Black H’mong people and enjoying a traditional H’mong herbal foot bath! Afterwards head over to nearby Lao Chai village where you will learn the art of Batik painting.
The beautiful textiles of the Black H’mong are famous around the world and Batik is a traditional part of H’mong culture. Under threat from modernization, Batik is now only practiced by a handful of villagers. Join a hands-on master class led by a local expert and take your creation home! You will be supporting a sustainable tourism project that supports local women and ensures this amazing art form is handed down to the next generation. The tour concludes with a stroll to the main road before transferring back to Sapa town.
Approx: 1 hour driving/ 1.5 hours walking.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Sapa Town
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.