Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Game Reserve Guided Day Tour from Durban
Visit Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Game Reserve, the oldest game park in Africa, the second-oldest in the world, and one of the largest game reserves in South Africa. The reserve is world-renowned for its conservation efforts to rescue both black and white rhinos from the brink of extinction.
Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Game Reserve is now the best place in the world to view the endangered black rhino. Our tour guides tell stories about extraordinary human beings and their engagement with the many species which today face extinction. We manage all the intricate details of the expedition, including your safety, to give you an authentic and lively experience that will leave you feeling enriched and enthralled.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Hluhluwe - iMfolozi Park Wilderness Area
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hluhluwe–iMfolozi Park, formerly Hluhluwe–Umfolozi Game Reserve, is the oldest proclaimed nature reserve in Africa. It consists of 370 sq mi (960 km²) of hilly topography 170 mi (280 km) north of Durban in central Zululand, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa and is known for its rich wildlife and conservation efforts. The park is the only state-run park in KwaZulu-Natal where all the big five game animals occur. Due to conservation efforts, the park now has the largest population of white rhino in the world.
• Depart from your hotel around 6:00am
• Arrive in Hluhluwe Game Park at approximately 9:00am and start game viewing
• Depart Hluhluwe in the afternoon, having had lunch, and arrive back in Durban around 6:00pm
Departure Point :Durban HotelsUmhlanga Hotels
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress Code: Casual
- A minimum of 3 people is required for this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.