History Walking Tour of Old Montreal
Soak in the rich history, culture and heritage of Montreal on this walking tour of Old Montreal. See famous sites such as Notre-Dame Basilica, Place Jacques-Cartier, City Hall and Champ de Mars, and learn about the city's amazing art and spectacular architecture from your guide, all while enjoying the quaint French charm. You can choose to tour the east side, west side or both the east and west sides of Old Montreal.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Certified guide services
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Montreal, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 3Y8 Canada
Your tour will be spent exploring the sights and attractions of Old Montreal
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Notre-Dame Basilica, 110 Notre-Dame Street West Es-ce Accessible En Fauteuil Roulant, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 1T1 Canada
Meet your guide near Notre-Dame Basilica to begin your walking tour of Old Montreal, the city's historic heart. Admire the masterful Gothic Revival architecture of this basilica as you follow your knowledgeable local guide at a leisurely pace.
Pass By: Place d'Armes, Between St-Jacques St and Notre-Dame St, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 1T1 Canada
You'll learn about this amazing city's rich history, French heritage and bustling culture as you roam the streets and visit top Montreal attractions such as Place d'Armes and the Royal Bank
Pass By: Place Jacques-Cartier, Between rue Notre-Dame and rue de la Commune, Montreal, Quebec Canada
See the famous plaza and near by St. Jacques street, the "Wall Street" of Canada
Pass By: City Hall, 275 Notre-Dame St. E. (At Gosford), Montreal, Quebec H2Y 1C6 Canada
See the beautiful Montreal City Hall
Pass By: Rue St-Paul, Montreal, Quebec Canada
Stroll down St Paul Street, one of the most picturesque street's in Montreal
Pass By: Bonsecours Market (Marche Bonsecours), 350 St-Paul St E (Near Place Jacques-Cartier), Montreal, Quebec H2Y 1H2 Canada
Don't miss Bonsecours Market, which has served as Montreal's main public market for more than 100 years!
Pass By: Champ-de-Mars, Behind City Hall (West of Gosford), Montreal, Quebec H2Y 1C6 Canada
Explore Champ de Mars, a public park that was once the site of Montreal's city walls
Departure Point :Notre-Dame Street West & Place d'Armes, Rue Notre-Dame Ouest & Place d'Armes, Montréal, QC H2Y 4A4, Canada
Return Detail :1: Bonsecours Market Street, Bonsecours Market St, Montreal, QC H2Y, Canada
2: Montreal Museum of Archaeology and History, 350 Place Royale, Montréal, QC H2Y 3Y5, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- This tour operates year-round
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Our scheduled Old Montreal Walking Tours will depart only when the minimum of two participants will have booked the visit. You will then have the option to reschedule your tour at no additional cost or we will issue a full refund.We will notify you the day before the date of your visit at 4 P.M. should your visit be canceled.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Wearing a mask will not be mandatory, but strongly recommended for all visitors. Our guides who are sick, showing COVID-19 related symptoms, awaiting a diagnosis, have been in contact with a probable/confirmed case in the last 14 days or have recently travelled abroad will not be allowed to work.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.