History of Dubrovnik vs Fantasy of Game of Thrones
King or Rector. Sword or diplomacy. Dubrovnik or Kings Landing.
Which parts of Dubrovnik history can be compared to „Song of Ice and Fire“? During this orientational tour you will see the most significant sites within Dubrovnik Old Town that were used as the filming location of the „Game of Thrones“ TV series. Our guide will share insight stories that took place during the filming and show you the real place that were stand in for Kings Landing., Blackwater Bay, Red Keep, Quarth.
You will hear about famous Dubrovnik Republic and see the most important historical sights, all combined with the fantasy world of the most popular HBO show ever.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Expert Guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Pile Gate
- Entry/Admission - Dubrovnik Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pile Gate, Ulica Vrata od Pila, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Pile gate, western entrance to Old town
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
One of Dubrovnik's most famous landmarks
Pass By: Stradun Old Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Stradun or Placa is the main street of Dubrovnik, Croatia.
Stop At: Saint Ignatius, Poljana Ruđera Boškovića 7, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
The Church of St Ignatius and monumental Baroque staircase (famous "Walk of shame") leads to the Poljana Rudjera Boskovica.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Dubrovnik Cathedral, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Prijeko street, Prijeko bb, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
This is street parallel with Placa stretching to the east.
Departure Point :Elite Travel Walking Tours, Brsalje ul. 1, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers during transport.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.