History of Cusco + San Pedro Market
You will know first the history of Cusco from the time they founded it until the invasion of the Spanish, we will know, and we will talk a lot about its streets, squares, old and finally we will visit the traditional market of Cusco (San Pedro) where we will find a variety of products of the region del Cuso quillabamba valley such as coffee, cocoa, fresh fruits, typical foods, super large breads, handicrafts, cheeses, will be a unique experience where we will explain to you the detail of each product .. !!!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Official Tourism Guide
- Entry/Admission - Mercado Central de San Pedro
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Mercado Central de San Pedro, Tupac Amaru, Cusco 08003 Peru
The visit to the San Pedro Market will be a unique experience, both for its environment and for the products you will find.
The Central Market of Cusco or Mercado de San Pedro was built in 1925 and is the oldest in the city. The construction was directed by Gustav Eiffel, the same one who built the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
You will find all the fresh produce typical of the region: figs, bananas, pineapple, mangoes and passion fruit arranged in piles; corn (of all colors), cassava, sweet potato, Andean potato (there are more than two thousand varieties), peanuts, quinoa ... There are also stalls with meats, cheeses, breads and typical tortillas, herbs, dried fruits, flowers and crafts .
In the food stalls area you can try typical Peruvian dishes and freshly prepared fruit and vegetable juices.
Departure Point :Mercado Central de San Pedro, Tupac Amaru, Cusco 08003 Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/10/2020 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.