"History of Azerbaijan" Excursion
The history of our country is one of the richest pages of the history and cultural heritage of the Caucasus. Over the long centuries, being under the influence of the largest empires, Azerbaijan rapidly developed and enriched the universal culture with works of world-wide art. If you want to explore the art and the way of life of Azerbaijan intelligence in the 19-20th century, you should go on a tour " History of Azerbaijan'. The tour begins with a visit to the home-museum of G.Z.Tagiyev, where you will know how the great maecenas of Azerbaijan, who did a lot for his country, lived and worked. The tour ends with a walk to the cradle of Azerbaijani art - the Museum of Arts of Azerbaijan. Here you can trace the cultural history of the country from the Renaissance to present days. The tour is perfect for those who want to immerse themselves in the world of the Azerbaijan art and history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guide services
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - National Art Museum of Azerbaijan
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Art Museum of Azerbaijan, Niyazi St., 9/11, Baku Azerbaijan
In the Museum of Arts of Azerbaijan you can trace the cultural history of the country from the Renaissance to present days.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.