HISTORY, NATURE AND SEA: Tulum + Coba + Cenote + Playa del Carmen Tour
Live the amazing experience that includes history, nature and sea, and that better to be able to enjoy 4 wonderful destinations such as Tulum, Cobá, Playa del Carmen and obviously a cenote to recharge energies in a single day.
Be amazed by the history of the Mayan peoples and their architecture within Tulum and Coba. Tulum is a Mayan city built on the seafront, on a cliff from where you can appreciate the turquoise tones of the Caribbean Sea in all its splendor. Climb Cobá's tallest piramid of Yucatán's Pensinsula: Nohoch Mul.
Discover Maya Culture and feel the magic in one sacred cenote and have fun walking in the famous Quinta Avenida at the heart of the Riviera Maya Playa del Carmen.
Live the amazing experience that includes history, nature and sea, and that better to be able to enjoy 4 wonderful destinations such as Tulum, Coba, Playa del Carmen and obviously a cenote to recharge energies in a single day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Regional Mexican Buffet
- Admission to Tulum Ruins
- Admission to Coba Ruins
- Admission to Cenote Zacil-ha
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Zacil-Ha
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - No drinks at the restaurant
- Bike at Coba
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Discover the wonderful history of the Mayans, with a full-day tour that will begin when we pick you up at your doorstep.
We will arrive at the first destination where you will know the history of one of the most important archaeological sites of the Riviera Maya, Tulum which means "enclosure or wall", is the only Mayan city built on the shores of the Caribbean Sea where the turquoise tones of the Caribbean Sea are appreciated in all its splendor.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
To complement the information, we will visit the archaeological area of Coba where you can marvel at the buildings that were part of this urbanization, in addition that if the forces allow you to climb the highest pyramid of the north of the Yucatan peninsula.
In Coba you can taste a delicious buffet of regional Mexican food.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Zacil-Ha, Coba km 8, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Surrounded by the jungle, you can swim in the cenote Zacilha is ideal for swimming, snorkeling and especially for diving, since it has a cavern that will take you on an adventure by a camera known as Las Lágrimas named for its stalactites in the form of drops , it is an adventure that you cannot miss and here you can recharge energies and purify the soul.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
Finally we moved to Playa del Carmen, the perfect time for something a little more relaxing. You'll have an hour to walk and get to know a lot more about Fifth Avenue.
You will return to your hotel with thousands of memories and photographs of this day, you will never forget everything you learned and everything you lived!.
This activity is only avaliable if your hotel is located in Cancun.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.