History Graffiti Art and the Commune 13
Hello travelers, my name is Leandro ...
Today is a new day full of history, transformation and culture!
We want to invite you to meet our Commune 13 in Medellín. Place that because of its location became the most dangerous sector in the world, we will tell you what really happened in this area, why did rebel groups come here? (COMMON 13) how this place was formed, as established, the armed conflict also talking about the 21 military operations; which occurred from 1998 to 2002; including the two biggest ones that are the Marshal operation and the Orion operation, and of course the transformation.
Now for a joint work, the commune 13 of Medellín has become one of the most visited places in Antioquia, therefore we will tell you; Genesis, the exodus and transformation of our neighborhood through Culture, Art, Graffiti, the street dance show and many things we have reserved for you :)
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
Cultural History and Graffiti Tour
Route Duration: 3 hoursStops on the Cultural History and Graffiti Tour:
Attractions on the Cultural History and Graffiti Tour:
- Estación metro san javier - The meeting point is at the main entrance of the San Javier station
Operates: Departure time is at 9:30 am and we will finish at 12:30 pm, the same in the afternoon, we will leave at 1:30 pm and finish at 4:30 pm.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.