History Buffs Trails to Ross Island (3 Hours Guided Walking Tour)
Explore the historical trails of a city and experience secrets in its kitty in the beautiful Ross Island. Enjoy the company of tall trees and beautiful landscapes with this walk.
1. We will explore the history buffs destination which was a settlement for the colonials during British Rule and scorch through the ruins, power house, printing press building that was covered in the roots of Peepal trees and many more sights with very interesting stories during this walking experience.
2. We follow a unique style of ‘infotainment’ to ensure that you enjoy the tour and don't get bored, irrespective of whether you love history or not.
per adult from
What's included :
- Access to hidden lanes and places, great conversations and interesting stories.
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Ross Island
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ross Island, 2 km east of Port Blair Trip By Boat, Port Blair, South Andaman Island 744101 India
Ross Island or Ghost Island was a destination for history buffs and had settlement for the colonials during British Rule, We will scorch through the ruins, power house, printing press building that was covered in the roots of Peepal trees and many more sights with very interesting stories during this walking experience.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Phoenix Bay Jetty, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744101, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.