Historium Virtual Reality Ticket
Go back to the year 1435 in the Historium Virtual Reality and sail virtually into the port of Bruges! You will see how the Waterhalle and Belfort tower were in the past and can fly from the Market Square to the former St. Donatian’s Cathedral. It is truly an exhilarating experience!
This ticket includes:
- Historium Virtual Reality
Last admission with this ticket: 5h30 pm
per adult from
What's included :
- Historium Virtual Reality
- Entry/Admission - Historium Brugge
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Historium Story
- Historium Exhibition
- Historium Tower
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Historium Brugge, Markt 1, Bruges 8000 Belgium
Anyone who wants to try virtual reality will have a wonderful adventure with the Historium VR Experience. It allows you to complement your visit with a virtual trip to Bruges in its Golden Age. Before or after your main visit, the Historium Virtual Reality takes you on an unforgettable virtual tour of medieval Bruges. From the comfort of a virtual reality booth, you travel back in time to the historical city and get to explore it interactively for eight whole minutes. You even get to see and use your hands! An intense experience.
Departure Point :Historium Brugge, Markt 1, Bruges 8000 Belgium
Departure Time :9/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In the interests of safety and hygiene, pets are not allowed in the Historium.
- Minimum age for this ticket is 6 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for people who suffer from claustrophobia or who are afraid of heights. If you still want to visit, it is recommended that you speak to the person in charge at the Historium Ticket Office first
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Check all our measures on
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.