Historical Walking with Chocolate and Beer Tour in Bruges
On this tour, you will discover all the best Bruges has to offer. Our local guide will guide you through the medieval heart of Bruges to share with you the history, stories and legends of our glorious city. During our walk, we make a stop at the oldest chocolate shop in town where we show you the fine art of praline making and offer you some tastings.
Loaded up on sugar we continue our historical walk around Bruges and round off the tour with a freshly brewed beer and a visit of the most romantic brewery in town: Bourgogne des Flandres.
The tour runs every Tuesday, Friday and Saturday at 10h00. Duration: 3.5h. Available in English. Places are limited, so reserve your spot now!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Depla Chocolatier
- Entry/Admission - Bourgogne des Flandres Brewery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Depla Chocolatier, Mariastraat 20, Bruges 8000 Belgium
On this tour we first take you to the oldest chocolate shop in town where the chocolatier will give you a demonstration of how those delicious pralines are made, and of course you’ll get to taste them as well.
Duration: 35 minutes
Pass By: Minnewater Lake, Bruges 8000 Belgium
Loaded up on sugar, our local guide will take you on a tour of medieval Bruges to dive into the legendary history of our glorious city.
Stop At: Bourgogne des Flandres Brewery, Kartuizerinnenstraat 6, Bruges 8000 Belgium
We’ll round off the tour with a freshly brewed beer at the most romantic brewery in town, where we’ll show you around their facilities and explain you how their beer is made. So yeah, we really do mean the Best of Bruges!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Markt 3, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Brewery Bourgogne des Flandres, Kartuizerinnenstraat 6, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.