Historical Walk through Colmar with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Discover the historical side of Colmar with a passionate local who wants to share all the historical and fun facts about Colmar.
Our excursion starts at the House of the St. John’s Knights, and our time travel will start from there. Learn about how the city has grown and changed over time. From visiting the churches to discovering the history behind the "Salle du corps de garde” or even the Pfister House, discover unique sites that your ordinary tourist tour won’t show you.
We always knew travelling was the best way of learning, but having a knowledgeable Local by your side to give you insider tips and share local secrets is even better!
Of course, if you want to learn about something in particular or have a special interest, just let me know and I will adjust the itinerary for you!
per adult from
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Snacks - Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 3 Rue Saint-Jean, 68000 Colmar, France
The House of the St. John's Knights, get to know more about these knights that changed history!
Pass By: Quai de la Poissonnerie, 68000 Colmar, France
La Petite Venise, is the perfect place to have a stroll and discover older Colmar, and how it developed!
Pass By: Avenue de la République, 68000 Colmar, France
Champ de Mars, is full of military history, let me tell you more about it.
Pass By: Salle du Corps de Garde, 17 Place de la Cathedrale Place De La, 68000, Colmar France
Salle du Corps de Garde, is the old police house.
Pass By: Maison Pfister, 11 rue des Marchands, 68000, Colmar France
Maison Pfister, the most famous house in all Colmar!
Pass By: Musee du Jouet, 40 rue Vauban, 68000, Colmar France
Musée du Jouet, is the perfect spot to end this Experience and now let you discover on your own the history of toys!
Departure Point :3 Rue Saint-Jean, 68000 Colmar, France
Return Detail :40 Rue Vauban, 68000 Colmar, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.