Historical visit to Le Panier Cradle in Marseille
Popularized by a television series known throughout France, Le Panier is the oldest district in France. Its Mediterranean streets, its stones and its inhabitants take us in a history dating back more than 2,600 years.
It is by letting yourself be guided through the heart of this rebel, lively and unique district that you will be able to capture all the authenticity of Marseille culture, past and present.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - The Panier
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Centre de la Vieille Charite
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centre de la Vieille Charite, 2 rue de la Charite, 13002 Marseille France
Explanation of the building and historical context
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cathédrale La Major, Place de la Major, 13002 Marseille, France
Explanation of the Cathedral and free visit (10 minutes)
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Panier, 13002 Marseille France
Historic district, the oldest in France.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Hôtel de Ville, 13002 Marseille, France
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Fort Saint-Jean, Prom. Louis Brauquier, 13002 Marseille, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.