Historical Sights and Tasty Tapas in Seville’s Jewish Quarter
Discover the past of Seville with a local guide. We’ll walk around some of the most iconic sites of the city and dig into the history of every civilization. We’ll focus on medieval history, the urbanistic maze of the former Jewish quarter, and learning the stories of some of the characters that once lived here.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Full meal consisting of 3 tapas
- Alcoholic Beverages - 2 drinks (wine, sangría, soft drink, beer, or water)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Catedral de Sevilla, Avenida de la Constitucion s/n, 41001 Seville Spain
We'll meet around the Cathedral to start our walking tour. With me, you will be able to discover the history of our city, and unique places inside the Jewish quarter and the Murillo gardens, and learn its legends and main characters.
Pass By: Plaza del Triunfo, Seville Spain
Starting from the Plaza del Triunfo, our walk will explore the history of the Alcazar, the Royal Palace. The white houses, narrow streets, traditional patios, and flowered balconies make this location feel like a true Andalusian atmosphere.
Pass By: Real Alcazar de Sevilla, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
We will also go through one of the most famous streets of the neighborhood, El callejón del Agua, that separates the walls of the Royal Palace from the rest of the city By the name of some of the streets and roads, we will see that time has not had such an affect on this special site.
Afterwards, we will head to one of the best local food restaurants inside this quarter, where we will have the chance to share an assortment of tapas and Spanish wines, while getting to know each other a bit more. This will be the end of our experience, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Please note that the historical walking tour will be around an hour and 45 minutes, while the whole experience will take about 3 hours.
Departure Point :Plaza del Triunfo, Pl. del Triunfo, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :Calle Lope de Rueda, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.