Historical Phnom Penh Small-Group Tour, including Genocide Museum and Killing Fields
Discover the history and horror of Phnom Penh’s past on this half-day, small-group tour. Follow the path of one of the most tragic times of the 20th century – the rise and fall of the Khmer Rouge – and see how the country has been rebuilt.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Khmer snacks
- Local English-speaking guide
- All transport in air-conditioned vehicles
- Entry/Admission - Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum
- Entry/Admission - Killing Fields and S21 Tour
What's excluded :
- Items of a personal nature
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum, Corner of Street 113 & St 350 History Museum, Phnom Penh 12304 Cambodia
Confront Cambodia's tragic past, on a guided tour of the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum, a former school which served as a Khmer Rouge torture centre.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Killing Fields and S21 Tour, 26, Street 302, Phnom Penh BKK1 Cambodia
Head out of the city to the Choueng Ek Memorial, where a pagoda made up of some 8,000 human skulls marks the site of one of the infamous Killing Fields.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :National Museum of Cambodia, Preah Ang Eng St. (13), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Small-group tour maximum 12 people per tour
- Please note: Dress standards are conservative throughout Asia, especially outside major cities. To respect this and for your own comfort, we strongly recommend modest clothing, especially when visiting temples. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the predominantly hot Asian climate.
- For most of the year it is hot in Cambodia. Please keep hydrated and bring sunscreen and a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.