Historical Moscow River Cruise Audioguide
Take a relaxing 2-hour river cruise of Moscow and enjoy unbeatable views of the city's most memorable landmarks.
per adult from
105 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Certified English speaking audio Guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cruise starts from the neighbourhood of Luzhniki stadium, the main stadium of Russia 2018 World Cup, passes Vorobievy hills and Gorky park then reaches Moscow Kremlin and St. Basil's Cathedral to reach Novospassky Monastery, one of the fortified monasteries surrounding Moscow on the south-east.
The cruise lasts approximately 2 hours.
There are 3 stops on the route:
• Vorob'evy Gory Pier
• Gorky Park Pier
• Ust'ynsky Bridge PierYou can step-off on any of them.
The undeniable advantage: the route is circular and the pier is conveniently located close to Luzhniki Stadium. As this is a round trip, the boat will return to the starting point.
In the case of bad weather conditions and unforeseen circumstances all departures for this cruise can be canceled. We apologize for this inconvenience. You can use your ticket any other day at any time convenient for you.
Departure Point :Krymskiy Most, Moscow, Russia, 119021
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.