Historical Ghost Walk: An audio tour of downtown Hamilton's resident phantoms
This half hour self guided audio tour will take you through central downtown Hamilton, include some interesting local and dark history as well as some fascinating ghostly tales certain to bring you a few shivers. Let's meet some of the phantoms that roam the streets of Hamilton and hear what they have to say.
The stories were compiled and are narrated by Mark Leslie, long time local resident and author of the book Haunted Hamilton.
per adult from
30 to 45 minutes
What's included :
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's excluded :
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Smartphone and headphones
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Royal Hamilton Light Infantry, 200 James St N, Hamilton, ON L8R 2L1, Canada
The tour starts at the Hamilton Armouries.
Pass By: Landmark Cinemas 6 Jackson Square, 2 King St W, Hamilton, ON L8P 1A1, Canada
The tour passes by Landmark Cinemas.
Pass By: Gore Park, 1 Hughson Street South, Hamilton, Ontario Canada
The tour passes through Gore Park.
Pass By: Residences of Royal Connaught, 118 King St E, Hamilton, ON L8N 1A8, Canada
The tour passes by the Royal Connaught.
Pass By: John Sopinka Courthouse, 45 Main St E, Hamilton, ON L8N 2B7, Canada
The tour passes by the Courthouse.
Pass By: The Hamilton Club, 6 Main St E, Hamilton, ON L8N 1E8, Canada
The tour passes by the Hamilton Club.
Pass By: Whitehern Historic House and Garden, 41 Jackson St W, Hamilton, Ontario L8P 1L3 Canada
The tour stops briefly outside Whitehern Historic House.
Departure Point :Royal Hamilton Light Infantry, 200 James St N, Hamilton, ON L8R 2L1, Canada
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/15/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :The Augusta House, 17 Augusta St, Hamilton, ON L8N 1P6, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.