Genoa, the capital of Liguria in Italy, is full of historic buildings, beautiful parks and magnificent palaces. Your tour begins in the city's historic port area, before moving into the heart of Genoa, which is laid out in a maze of squares and alleys. The architecture is primarily medieval and the main square is Piazza de Ferrari - from here, you can appreciate the unique design of the city.
The city of Genoa really is magical and with so many sites to visit, your day is sure to be interesting and exciting, providing memories which will last a lifetime.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Guide
What's excluded :
- Food & Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Genoa, Genoa, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Your tour will begin in the historic port area of the city, before travelling into the heart of Genoa which is laid out in a maze of squares and typical Genoese alleys. The architecture is primarily medieval and there are many wonderful buildings to see. The main square is Piazza de Ferrari and from here you can get a real feel for the uniqueness and stunning design of the area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza Raffaele De Ferrari, 16123, Genoa Italy
Your tour will continue in and around the Piazza and you'll visit St Lawrence Cathedral, The Palace of the Doges and the reputed birthplace of Christopher Columbus. Your guide will then take you around the famous Walls of Genoa which were built in the 12th Century. The walls have been added to over the years and there are also fortresses which, when climbed, provide a fantastic view over the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Battellieri del Porto Coop R.L., Calata Degli Zingari, 16126 Genova GE, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/20/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.