Historical Characters of Buenos Aires, Eva Peron & Jorge Luis Borges
An exclusive visit, for places you can not miss. We will visit top sector of the society of Buenos Aires. In addition, we will descend in the cemetery of La Recoleta, a walk through our history, with vaults and tombs of the most prominent heroes. We will go to the neighborhoods of the north of our city like Recoleta, Palermo and Belgrano. We will know the area where our famous writer Jorge Luis Borges shone. We will enter the Evita Museum: a place where you will feel and know the life and work of one of the most important women in Argentina. This tour is an expedition for the architecture, literary, social and historical areas of our city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Museo Evita
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cemiterio de Recoleta, Junin 1760, Buenos Aires C1113 Argentina
We will descend in the cemetery of La Recoleta, a walk through our history, with vaults and tombs of the most prominent heroes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Museo Evita, Calle Lafinur 2988 Intersecciòn Juan Marìa Gutièrrez, Buenos Aires C1425FAB Argentina
We will enter the Evita Museum: a place where you will feel and know the life and work of one of the most important women in Argentina.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Buenos Aires, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Some hotels in the city (such as those located in the Palermo neighborhood) are not included in our collection itinerary.In case your hotel is not included in our tour, we will contact you by automatic mail 48 hours before the service to indicate the closest hotel to which you should approach. You must wait in the lobby of that hotel at the indicated time.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Obelisco, C1043 CABA, Argentina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.