Historical Bratislava Walking Tour
Bratislava is not just the capital of Slovakia, but the incredibly interesting and old town in central Europe locate near the Danube River. This city changed its name five times! Its history goes back to Roman times, or maybe even earlier. Bratislava Castle is the best point of the Old Town. Just 15 minutes climbing the hill will show you views of the Baroque gardens, and will reveal the history of Bratislava in the Museum of the castle. Have you ever seen medieval torture instruments? Do you know how many kings and queens were coroneted in the St. Martin’s Cathedral? Do know that you are in the pedestrian area of the Old Town if you passed through St. Michael’s Gate? With local charismatic guide will visit Old Town Hall, Primatial Palace, Nedbalka Gallery where you will hear stories and secrets of this beautiful city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Bratislava Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bratislava Castle, Zamocka Ulica, Bratislava 811 06 Slovakia
*Discover Old Town Hall, Primatial Palace, Nedbalka Gallery
*You will learn how many kings and queens were coroneted in the St. Martin’s Cathedral and will find out much more secrets
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Bratislava Castle, 811 06 Bratislava-Old Town, Slovakia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.