Historical & Cultural guided tour with shopping & City sightseeing
Uncover history and culture in a private half day tour in Puerto Princesa City.
Travel back in time to the World War 2 Battle on this half-day tour in Puerto Princesa City. On this tour, see the plaza cuartel remains that still bear witness to the carnage of this dark time in history. Puerto Princesa hotel pickup and drop-off included if your hotel is within the main center. Visit Special battalion museum which has artifacts used in WW2 . Round-trip hotel transport by comfortable, air-conditioned van is included this is a Great tour for history buffs!
Combine visits to the Heritage museum where you will see palawan cradle of civilization fossils found in Tabon Cave on this private tour with time to shop souvenir and city sightseeing.
After the tour of the museum the van will take you to bakers hill, where you can buy some snacks and pastries. Visit sustainable tourism site where locals make handwoven products from grass fibers.
Heritage museum Available on Weekdays only (Mon to Fri).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Palawan Heritage Center
- Entry/Admission - Palawan Special Battalion WW2 Memorial Museum
- Entry/Admission - Baker's Hill
What's excluded :
- no meals
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palawan Heritage Center, Fernandez Street Provincial Legislative Building, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island Philippines
see the museum
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Palawan Special Battalion WW2 Memorial Museum, Rizal Avenue Extension Barangay Banaco-Bancao, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island 5300 Philippines
see world war2 museum
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Plaza Cuartel, Taft Street, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island 5300 Philippines
See the remaining gate where the prisoners of war in ww2 are burned during the world war2.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Binuatan Creations, Bougainville Drive Rafols St. Sta Monica, off Puerto Princesa S Rd, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island 5300 Philippines
See handwowen souvenirs and try weaving.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Baker's Hill, Mitra Road, Barangay Sta. Monica, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island 5300 Philippines
Buy some snacks and pastries in bakers hill. take pictures and visit the mini zoo.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all tourist from any hotel in the city proper of Puerto PrincesaAirports
- Puerto Princesa Airport, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island Philippines
- Puerto Princesa Port, Malvar Road, Puerto Princesa, 5300 Palawan, Philippines
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.