Historic Slave Walking Tour of Jamestown with Transfers
Apart from the main walking tour of Jamestown, we offer you a complimentary tour of both the Kwame Nkrumah Park and the Arts Centre for shopping.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - James Town Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park
- Entry/Admission - Centre for National Culture, Accra
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: James Town Lighthouse, Cleland Road, Accra Ghana
Some of the relics or remnants of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade can be found in Accra, Ghana's capital. Join us on this tour as we explore on foot some of the interesting places relevant to the slave trade.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park, High St., Accra Ghana
A complimentary tour of this park and museum will be given. Discover the story behind our independent struggle here.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Centre for National Culture, Accra, 28th February Road, High Street, Accra Ghana
Shop here for your souvenirs, ready made dresses, woodcarvings, beads etc.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from you accommodation stay
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.