Historic Beijing Tour of Forbidden City, Tian'anmen Square and Temple of Heaven
Get to know Beijing and its amazing history by visiting three of the city's most impressive historic attractions: Tian'anmen Square, the Forbidden City and the Temple of Heaven. Beijing is an enormous city of nearly 15 million people, with one of the oldest cultures on earth.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Our tour guide will accompany you visit this place.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Heaven, Tiantan Road, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100050 China
Temple of Heaven
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Beijing, Beijing
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.