Historic Beaufort City Sightseeing Bus Tour
Experience 300 years in South Carolina’s second oldest city and National Historic Landmark District of Beaufort. Beaufort is located on Port Royal Island and remains the Queen of the South Carolina Sea Islands with its charm, natural beauty, fascinating history and rich, diverse cultural heritage.Explored by the Spanish, the French and the English, Beaufort has beautiful antebellum homes, scenic views, historic churches and friendly local charm. This tour covers Beaufort’s historic district, Old Point and The Bluff and also points out several movie site locations from Forrest Gump, The Great Santini, The Prince of Tides and The Big Chill among others. We will also visit the National Cemetery. Discover an area that delights visitors with its breathtakingly beautiful natural vistas and impressive architecture from the Colonial and Antebellum Eras. This tour is sure to leave you with a desire to settle down in this yet to be discovered Low Country gem.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Beaufort National Cemetery, 1601 Boundary St, Beaufort, SC 29902-3947
Beaufort National Cemetery Overview
Pass By: John Archibald Johnson House, 804 Pinckney St, Beaufort, SC 29902, USA
Located in The Old Point
Departure Point :209 Charles St, Beaufort, SC 29902, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Please call 24 hours prior to tour. 843-473-7107
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Per State law, any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premises owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We follow CDC guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.