Hire your local home cook in Trieste
Want to entertain your friends and family in your home away from home? Le Cesarine is your perfect solution; our expert local home cooks will come to your accommodation to create an authentic culinary experience you'll never forget. Put your feet up and relax with your loved ones while our Cesarina takes care of everything for you (clean up included!).
Enjoy an aperitivo with sparkling wine and nibbles followed by a 4-course menu including starter, pasta, main course with side dish, dessert and drinks included (water, selection of red and white wines from regional cellars).
How does it work? After you have booked the experience we will contact you asking for the address of your accommodation and any specific requests or preferences including timings. We will then match you with the perfect local home cook from our world-famous network.
Le Cesarine is Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 120 cities.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Aperitivo with sparkling wine and nibbles
- Private 4-course dinner or 4-course lunch in your accommodation
- Beverages (water and wines)
- Kitchen clean up
What's excluded :
- • Connect with local people: the Cesarina will come to your accommodation 1h/2h before the lunch or dinner. Remember our friendly customer service will be there every step of the way.
• Taste an authentic Italian aperitivo followed by a 4-course menu including starter, pasta, main course with side dish and dessert and drinks included. Your local home cook will prepare a menu based on your preferences.
• Enjoy a selection of red and white wines from regional cellars: our Cesarine offer only wines of the territory.
• No stress! After the experience our local home cooks will leave the kitchen as they found it.
Le Cesarine is Italy’s first network of home cooks coordinated at a national level by a dedicated staff. The Cesarine are welcoming ambassadors of the Italian culinary heritage, animated by an authentic passion for traditional Italian cuisine. Every Cesarina has been carefully selected by experts to host gastronomic events in their own homes with local produce and refined menus, the result of authentic local recipes, handed down from generation to generation.
• seasonal starter
• Bigoli or Risi e bisi or Gnocch
• Baicoli biscuits or "Moro" chocolate pastry or Zaeti biscuits or similar
Departure Point :Trieste, Trieste, Province of Trieste, Friuli Venezia Giulia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In order to ensure a memorable experience please specify any food allergies or intolerances during the booking process and the detailed description of the kitchen and dining area.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.