Hippo Classic Ride with Swim at Navarone's Bay
Hippo Submarine, is a brand new semi-submarine boat with an amazing underwater air-conditioned cabin. Large windows allow passengers to explore the underwater life of Lindos coasts while remaining dry!
During this trip you will hear important facts about the ancient city of Lindos as well as the marine life of our seas!
Saving the best for last; You will get to watch as we feed the fish and you will have a great swim in one of the most popular beaches on the island - Navarone's Bay
per adult from
What's included :
- 1 free drink on deck
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lindos Beach, Lindos 851 07 Greece
Explore the undersea world of Lindos on the Hippo, a brand new semi-submarine with a comfortable, air-conditioned, underwater cabin.
Pass By: Acropolis of Lindos, Lindos 851 07 Greece
Admire the majestic Acropolis of Lindos and hear all the important information surrounding this everlasting structure.
Stop At: Bay of Navarone, Eparchiaki Odos Lardou-Lindou Greece
Experience unique, unforgettable adventures in Lindos, St Paul’s, and Navarone Canons Bay.
The tour lasts 2 hours, including a 10-minute stop below the Acropolis of Lindos, in order to feed fish, and a 30-minute stop giving our passengers the chance to marvel the crystal-clear, turquoise waters of Navarone Canons bay, where you could swim, try out snorkeling and take beautiful photos of the seabed and underwater life.
As our spacious semi-sub meanders through beautiful fish and huge rocks, you’ll realize how remarkable life below the sea surface is enjoying the view from our wide portholes. Also, from the upper deck , you will have the opportunity to admire the breathtaking Lindos Rock that rises 116 meters above the sea surface, on top of which stands the striking Acropolis of Lindos.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Hippo Sub, Lindos 851 06, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.