Himachal honeymoon tour package
Embraced in the lap of the mighty Himalayas, Himachal Pradesh is a paradise embellished with various natural riches. This wonderful hill station has cosseted various popular holiday destinations within its periphery like – Shimla, Manali, Dalhousie, Dharamshala, Kullu, Chamba and Bilaspur. All these destinations welcome the travelers with oodles of natural splendors and give them thousands of reasons to fall for it. From awe-inspiring landscapes, to the bubbling rivers; from the majestic mountains to the magnificent meadows of flowers; every nook and corner of Himachal is studded with the best gem of nature’s treasure trove.
per adult from
2 to 4 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Overnight accommodation
- 3 nights accommodation
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Day 01 : Arrival In Manali & Local City Tour (3-4Hrs)
• Hadimba Devi Temple:- It chief central of interest in Manali, dedicated to the goddess Hadimba , the Wife of Bheema of Mahabharata Fame, This is wooden temple, In the dense forest of magnificent deodar, is about 2.5 Kms from the Mall. It is a pleasant stroll to the temple which was built in 1553 A.D.
• Tibetan-Monastery(0.5 Kms):- This Gadhan Thekchoking Gompa dominates the Tibetan area builtin 1969. The main attraction of the monastery is the handicrafts of Tibetan artistry and the carpets that are woven and sold in the monastery
• Club House (2 Kms from Mall):- Club house is famous for a amusement activities like skating, Disco Theque, auditorium etc..
Day 03 : Manali- Solang Valley- Manali
Morning After Getting Fresh Get Ready To Depart For Solang Valley in Manali is located at a distance of 13 kms in a side valley at the top of the Kullu valley is a splendid valley between Solang village and Beas Kund. Solang valley offers the view of glaciers and snow capped mountains and peaks. Solang Valley has fine ski slopes. The Mountaineering Institute of Manali has installed a ski lift for training purpose. Located here is a hut and guest house of the Mountaineering and Allied sports Institute, Manali. Now a few hotels have also come up. The winter skiing festival is organised in Solang Valley. Sking and Paragliding are two main activities are organised here. Apart from this many other adventure sports are available like Zorbing, Horse riding & Snow Motor Bikes riding etc. Evening Drive Back To Hotel. Night Stay And Dinner In Hotel At Manali.
Day 04 : Manali (Full Day Trip to Kullu ( 45Kms) Manikaran ( 80Kms )
At 1737 Mts., On The Right Bank Of River Parvati Is Manikaran. This Place Is Famous For Hot Sulphur Springs Revered By Both Hindus & Sikhs Pilgrimages. The Water Of The Spring Is Also Said To Be Radio-Active Which Cures Many Skin Diseases. According To An Ancient Saying Manikaran Is Also Connected With Lord Shiva And His Divine Concert Goddess Parvati.. Other Temples Are Dedicated To Lord Shiva, Rama And Krishna, Angora Rabbit Farm: 8 Km. From Kullu Where The Different Varieties Of Angora Rabbits. Angora Shawls Are Available On Reasonable Rates And Visit Kullu Shawl Factory. On This Day You Can Also Take Enjoy Of Water Rafting At Babeli Kullu. Evening Drive Back To Hotel. Night Stay And Dinner In Hotel At Manali.
Departure Point :New Delhi, Pillar no 26 metro station,R.K ashram
Departure Time :10:00 PM
Return Detail :Manali volvo stand, Himachal Pradesh
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.