Hilton Head to Savannah Round-Trip Ferry Ticket
Leave the driving to us! Cruise from Hilton Head Island to Savannah, Georgia for a day trip that will allow you to spend four hours in the city as we dock directly on River Street, right in the heart of all the action. The Spirit of Harbour Town will travel through the intra-coastal waterways with plenty of sights to see along the way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hilton Head to Savannah Round-Trip Ferry Ticket (2-Hours each way)
- Approximately 4 hours of free time to explore Savannah, Georgia
- Views of the low country waterways during your cruise
- Indoor Air-Conditioned Seating
- Outdoor Open Air Seating
- Entry/Admission - Vagabond Cruise
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vagabond Cruise, 149 Lighthouse Rd located just below the Harbour Town Lighthouse, Hilton Head, SC 29928-7207
One of the most enchanting destinations in the United States is Savannah, Georgia! It's adorned with charming city squares, extraordinary architecture and lush botanical gardens. Our high-speed cruise allows you four hours in Savannah to sight-see, shop, take a trolley tour and find a restaurant for lunch. The Spirit offers an air-conditioned lower cabin, and an open-aired upper deck with a canopy for shade. Enjoy a drink from the Spirit's full bar, and take advantage of discounted trolley tickets available for purchase throughout the trip. The Spirit of Harbour Town is the only vessel on Hilton Head that offers a direct day trip to Savannah, Georgia. We hope to see you aboard soon!
Pass By: Harbour Town Lighthouse & Museum, 149 Lighthouse Rd, Hilton Head, SC 29928-7207
Harbour Town Lighthouse
Departure Point :149 Lighthouse Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cruise in comfort aboard Hilton Head Island’s only air-conditioned and heated passenger vessel. The Spirit features comfortable seating inside the island’s only enclosed cabin as well as out on our covered open-air deck. Enjoy coffee, hot chocolate, or your favorite beverage from our full service snack bar. The Spirit makes 23 knots providing a fast, stable ride without the worries of driving and parking in Savannah’s historic district.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 148 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.