Hillside camping in Kanatal (2N/3D)
This hillside campsite in Kanatal is at an altitude of about 8400 feet, so you can expect pleasant weather, going down to 4-5 degrees in winter. Around the campsite, there are forests of pine, deodar and oak, offering you plenty of quiet trails and pretty views. From the campsite, you'll be able to see snow-capped Himalayan peaks and the lush wooded slopes of Kanatal. Your campsite has all the following facilities: comfortable Swiss tents with bedding, neat western/Indian toilets with flush and running water, buffet meals, and electricity with power backup. In the evenings, you'll gather around a bonfire and enjoy the cool mountain breeze.
Camp in the middle of a true Himalayan forest
Try out rappelling, rock-climbing and more adventures
Breathe in the fresh clean air of the wilderness of Uttarakhand
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation in Swiss tents with cots, mattresses, sheets, blankets and pillows
- Attached washrooms
- Hot water on request
- All meals from lunch on Day 1 to breakfast on Day 3
- Tea/coffee in the morning and evening
- Electric points for charging cellphones, etc in the common area
- Daily bonfire and snacks in the evening
- Indoor and outdoor camp games
- Single session of rock-climbing, rappelling, valley crossing
- Guides for adventure activities and activities
- Escorted trek to Kaudia forest
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Any transport to and from the Kanatal campsite
- Any kind of insurance such as accident, theft, medical, evacuation etc.
- Forest entry fee
- Any costs arising due to unforeseen circumstances like bad weather, road blocks etc.
- Extra soda/soft drinks/snacks
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Make your escape from smoggy cities and sweltering heat, into the fresh cold air of the mountains. This campsite is located close to Mussoorie, on the hills of Kanatal, with gorgeous views in all directions. Early mornings here are misty and filled with the fragrance of pine trees, and you can go exploring green forests in all directions. But this wouldn't be an adventure trip without some wild adventure, so here are some more options. This package includes rock climbing, valley crossing, rappelling, and rope activities like parallel rope and Burma Bridge.
Departure Point :Kanatal Camp Wildex - Camping in Kanatal, Dhanaulti, Kanatal, Kaudia Range, Uttarakhand 249130, India
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.