Hikking Ribeira Brava- Caramujo- Queimadas- Ribeira Brava
Walk to the highest point of Vila da Ribeira Brava. Discover the ruins of Caramujo. During the descent to Carvoeiros, be dazzled by the fabulous landscape over the sea. Passing through Queimadas, the route will end with the return to Vila da Ribeira Brava.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ribeira Brava, Ribeira Brava, Sao Nicolau
This route takes the hiker to the highest point of Vila da Ribeira Brava. The trail starts at Terreiro, then moves away with the start of the climb to Caramujo. Caramujo was densely populated, but today it is just a group of ruins visited mainly during the festivities of Espírito Santo. The route in Caramujo, crosses gardens and terraces once cultivated until a long descent to Carvoeiros begins, where a fabulous landscape over the sea refreshes our senses. From Carvoeiros the route continues until Queimadas which takes us again to Vila da Ribeira Brava.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your accommodation is not listed, please send us the details after booking.Airports
- São Nicolau Airport, Ribeira Brava, Cape Verde
- Port of Tarrafal, Avenida Assis Cadório, Tarrafal, Cape Verde
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.