Hiking Tours at Nagarkot
OUR offers hiking and walking around valley Hill to look over Mountation for visitors who have not long time stay in Nepal and wants to walking or hiking around Kathmandu Valley enjoying the Local villages and natural green hills. Kathmandu is the valley surrounded by green hills and traditional rural villages. You will get chance to explore around kathmandu with your short time limits.
You will be seeing the stunning mountains views with out climbing big hills and with out talking long adventures. This few day hiking around Kathmandu the place like Nagarkot, Chisapani, Kakani, Champadevi, Phulchoki and Bhaktapur sightseeing gives you an chance to view a panoramic mounain insteed of trekking for long time duration.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Holyland Adventure Tours and Travels, Thamel,Kathmandu,Nepal Behand Amrit Campus, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Departure Point :ASCOL, Amrit Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.